New Jersey has it all: we’re close to two major cities, have the mountains, and of course the New Jersey Beaches. But when it comes to a fun day in the summertime, there’s nothing better than a day trip to the Jersey Shore!
From Asbury Park Restaurants to Pier Village: New Jersey Beaches.
Get to know the hot spots on our beaches in New Jersey with this top 5 list!
Asbury Park Restaurants & Other Top Restaurants on the Jersey Shore.
Hit these 5 restaurants on the Jersey Shore to whet your appetite:
- Moonstruck: One of the best Asbury Park restaurants, Moonstruck is housed in a beautiful Victorian. The romantic atmosphere and delicious American- Mediterranean style fare ends the night perfectly!
- Rooney’s Oceanfront Restaurant: If you happen to be a seafood lover, enjoy the Oceanside view and the seafood all at once located in Pier Village!
- Undici: Eat Tuscany style Italian at this top-rated restaurant in Rumson.
- 10th Ave Burrito Co: After a fun day at the beaches in New Jersey, go casual Mexican with this popular Belmar restaurant.
- Cubacan: Out of all the Asbury Park restaurants, this one is the most vibrant with its modern Cuban menu and hip vibe!
The Beautiful Boardwalks on the Beaches in New Jersey.
When strolling the boards, visit these spots for summer sunshine:
- Point Pleasant: Go to Martell’s for a drink if you need to unwind, or maybe play some games at the arcade or see the fish at Jenkinson’s Aquarium.
- Pier Village in Long Branch: Pier Village has a ton of little shops and restaurants to make your beach day perfect.
- Ocean Grove: For a quiet and quaint boardwalk, Ocean Grove can’t be beat! Just a few steps and some saltwater air and you will be relaxed in no time!
Island Beach State Park& New Jersey Beaches
No day trip to the Jersey Shore is complete without a walk on the sands of the Jersey Shore!
- For Peace & Relative Quiet: Try Ocean Grove or Momnmouth Beach.
- Food on Site: Seven Presidents Oceanfront Park in Long Branch boasts a snack bar for those of you looking to not pack a lunch.
- Get Active: Island Beach State Park has plenty to do if you love nature. Fishing, canoeing/kayaking, biking, sailing, crabbing, clamming, and horseback riding, it’s a day trip in one stop!
Pier Village & More Shopping
Who can resist a little shopping when out on a day trip?
Visit these locations:
- Jersey Shore Premium Outlets: This outlet has a ton of great stores from Banana Republic to Michael Kors.
- Specialty Stores: Downtown Point Pleasant, Pier Village, and Asbury Park hosts some wonderful boutiques and shops perfect for someone looking for a unique buy!
No matter how you end the day, a day trip to the Jersey Shore is a day well-spent!