RULES OF PLAY
- U.S.G.A. Rules of Golf will apply to all play.
- Sign up through the Chelsea System no later than 7 PM, the Monday prior to tournament.
- Balls must be in the air by 8:35 a.m. All members must be present no later than 8:00 a.m with their bags at the bag drop area. The pro will monitor the arrival of players after 8AM. After 2 late arrivals (not consecutive ) the player will be notified by the WMGA and after a 3rd late arrival he will be ineligible to play the following week. This rule will be strictly enforced.
- Cancellation must be made 24 hours in advance of tournament. ONE (1) NO CALL NO SHOW in the season and you will not be allowed to play in the following week’s tournament. This rule will be strictly enforced.
- Any player whose HANDICAP INDEX EQUALS 18.1 OR HIGHER, will have the OPTION to play from White/Gold Tees. Any player whose HANDICAP INDEX EQUALS 20.0 OR HIGHER, will have the OPTION to play from Gold Tees. Check the approriate chosen Tee choice on the application. One change of tees is allowed per season.
- All tournaments will be governed by Rule 3-5 of USGA Handicap system. This applies to White/Gold and Gold Tee Adjustment.